Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bronzed in Bobbi Brown

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted in a while, it was the end of the school year and finals were killing me. Now that it's finally summer I've decided to start posting twice a week, let me know what you guys think or what posts you're interested in seeing! :) 

I thought a bronzer review would be the perfect start to my summer posts, especially since this summer I've been going for more of a natural bronzed/glowy makeup look. The past year I feel like I've been pretty much strictly using my Nars Paloma bronzer, which I love, but I really wanted to try out a new one for the summer. Recently I got my makeup done at Bobbi Brown and the makeup artist used this amazing bronzer for me! It's Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Bali Brown, which I think is the perfect name. By the way, wouldn't you guys love to pick makeup names? I've always wondered who does that, and if it's actually a job on its own?! Anyways, back to the bronzer, haha. It honestly looks like you are on vacation getting the perfect glow! 


What I love about it is that you barely need to apply any! Just a small amount gives the perfect sunkissed-glow. Which means that I don't have to spend too much time applying it and then fixing my makeup if it gets too dark, which is great for when I don't want to spend too much time on my makeup! It doesn't dry out your skin either so if you have a dry skin type like me, then it is perfect!


I was afraid that it would be too over the top, especially with the almost glittery shimmer in the bronzer, but it looks really natural and the little shimmer makes it even prettier on your skin! This is definitely going to be my new summer go-to bronzer! 


Let me know if you guys try it out or what bronzers you have been loving this summer! :)





12 comments:

  1. It looks so very pretty! I just use a dark bronzer from Mac for my contour :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mac bronzers! :)
      thanks for checking out the post!

      Delete
  2. Very lovely post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bronzer looks lovely but it's a little too dark for me (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      the lighter shades in the illuminating bronzing powder are super pretty as well!
      which bronzers are your favorite ? :)

      Delete
  4. Great review - this bronzer sounds amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really lovely, i've been wanting to try a shimmery bronzer for a while and bobbi brown's packaging is so classic x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely recommend it for a shimmery bronzer! :)
      i agree, i love their packaging!
      thanks for checking out my blog :)

      Delete
  6. This bronzer looks so lovely! I have Bobbi Brown's matte bronzer to this and I love it. So this is really something I need to try.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I'd love to try their other bronzer's as well :)
      thanks for checking out the post :)

      Delete