Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Blush!

Guys, I found an amazing summer blush, and I'm obsessed! 
Since I did a post on a great bronzer for achieving a glowy/bronzed summer makeup look, I thought it was only right I did one on a blush for it as well! :) This summer I've been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in the color Exposed.



The color is incredible. It really helps make your makeup look even more like you are on summer holiday. The Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed isn't too pink either. With a lot of the blushes I've tried out in the past, I always feel like I'm either putting too little or too much and then having to wipe it off so I don't completely look like a clown, haha, but with this shade it's easier to apply without worrying about it overwhelming the makeup look.


If you are looking for more of a natural blush this summer, I definitely recommend it!



The blush lasts really well throughout the day even in this heat! :) I've been wearing it for over a month now and I've never had to worry about reapplying throughout the day.


If you have dry skin like me, I usually recommend only creamy blushes like the Nars Multiple Sticks, but this is definitely the least drying powder based blush I've ever tried, it's perfect for all skin types! 


http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610

                      Let me know what blushes you guys have been using this summer! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much for blushes, I usually just wear bronzer. This looks really nice though, worth trying! Thanks for such a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete