Friday, October 31, 2014

FALLing over Pumpkins !


It's official. I think I'm obsessed with pumpkins! Recently I had the chance to go to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood. I'd been searching for a good pumpkin patch to go to for a while and stumbled upon this one. It's the cutest, tiniest place! There's just rows of pumpkins and other activities like a petting zoo and pumpkin decorating and gift shops! The actual pumpkins themselves were pretty expensive, depending on the size you bought, but it was still a fun day plan! It was really nice actually getting into the fall spirit!

One of my favorite things about fall is all the decorations, from pumpkins to leaves, candles, etc. This year I've been really into decorating with pumpkins! They look so adorable as desk decorations or even on a dining table and I've been using them to make my dorm room more festive! 

Even though it was 80 degrees, it started to finally feel like fall! If you guys end up going, let me know what you think! 





Outfit: Dress: Brandy Mellville 
              Hat: Melrose in the OC
              Shoes: Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment