Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Favorites !

 Hey everyone! So this month has been filled with lots of favorites, especially beauty favorites! The first couple of products I've tried out and loved this month are Estee Lauder's More Than Mascara in the color Rich Black 01. For me, throughout the years, finding a mascara that really shows itself has been a hard task. A lot of time I feel like you can't even tell I'm wearing any! Which, especially when it comes to bold makeup looks, is not the best look. This mascara has been working really well so far! It really shows itself and if you want an even bolder look you can apply it over a different mascara as well.

Revlon's Not Just Nudes Cream eyeshadow palette is definitely a palette I will continue using! It comes with four basic colors, with some darker brown shades at the end. This palette has been perfect for everyday uses, especially school when I want to add a little eye makeup, but keeping a natural look. Also, you don't have to worry about applying an eyeshadow base when applying these, which is always great :)

Another beauty favorite I've been loving in December is an old favorite, Mac's Ruby Woo. Out of all the red shades I've tried, this has become my favorite. It is the perfect shade of red, especially for this time of year. However, it is super drying and hard to apply, but if you apply Chapstick over the top it helps make it glossier and easier to apply :) 




My skin favorites of the month have been Nars luminous moisture cream and aqual gel luminous mask. Personally, my skin is super dry especially in the t-zone area especially this time of year, so when I apply my foundation, it sticks to my skin and is more visible. Applying the moisture cream before using foundation has helped make my face makeup more natural. Also, I've been loving using the mask every night before I sleep! It is not too heavy, so I don't wake up with oily skin either. I definitely recommend using this product if you have dry skin!

My nail favorite of the month has been Essie's Bahama Mama. It is from an older collection, but I have definitely been loving it again this month! It is a great dark plum color, which works really with this season's trends. 

 This month I have found a new favorite at Bath and Body Works, their Sparkling Icicles candle. It is a really fresh, holiday candle. It's perfect for the bathroom, but also works really well in any bedroom or really anywhere around the house :)

These hinge boots have been my go-to ankle boots this month! They are really comfortable for ankle boots and are a little different than the typical boot which is always nice :)

Let me know if you try out any of these favorites, and I would love to hear some of your favorites in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment