Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas!

I thought I'd share some fun gift ideas under $20 with you guys! It is the most wonderful time of the year, but I know how hard it can be to find the perfect gift, especially under a budget. I personally love putting a few things together in a cute arrangement! Some of these ideas can be used as stocking stuffers as well! Most of the presents are perfect Christmas presents for girls! Let me know if you would like to see a post on Christmas gift ideas for boys as well! 

One of my personal favorites are these adorable festive socks! Bath and Body works always has the most comfortable and softest socks around this time of year! They are the first thing I look for on Black Friday! :) Living in a dorm room it can get cold, so these socks work really well. If you know a college student, these are great gifts for them or for anyone else! They are $8.50 and can be the perfect stocking stuffer or I personally add them to a gift, for example with some of the other items listed below.  
Another great item to add to your gift is a Christmas coffee mug! I picked this one up from Target and am in love with it! It adds the cutest touch to a present! You could also put hot chocolate ingredients inside and give it as a present that way! Sometimes I like to put mini candles or socks or other small presents inside so they find all their other presents inside the mug! All the Christmas mugs at Target range from $2-$4. 
Bath and Body Work's hand sanitizers are something you can add to your present as well! I bought a few to add to each of my friends' gifts. If you are looking for one final thing to add to the present, these work great! They can also be adorable stocking stuffers! Each hand sanitizer costs about $1.95. 
Some other items I have been adding to my friends' presents this year are car scents! If you know a new driver a cute idea might be a portable car winter scent! Also, because dorms do not allow candles I bought holiday room sprays. If you are buying a present for a college student, this is a great option!
Room spray- $5
Portable Car Scent-$3.50
Gift bag- $3
(Bath and Body Works)
If you are buying candles for anyone, you could also add a festive box of matches to go with it! It helps add an extra something to your present if you feel like you want to add more. 
Matches - $3
Gift bag- $2
(Bath and Body Works) 

Holiday scented body lotions or hand creams are great gifts or stocking stuffers for girls as well! I've been adding them to presents a lot this year! For example, you could give someone Christmas socks, with hand lotion, a holiday spray, and hand sanitizer and arrange it in a cute Christmas bag! It will seem like you got a lot, without spending too much! Or you could pick one or two of those items and arrange them together! 
Hand Cream - $5
(Bath and Body Works) 
A really fun/dorky gift idea is these glasses from Target! Or, if you are hosting a Christmas party with your friends, you could get them each one for the party!
Glasses- $1 
(Target)

Let me know if you guys try out any of these gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment